New: $7454.00 (+GST)
Explorer 700by Thrane
EXPLORER® 700 - 492 kbps
Voice and broadband data under any conditions
EXPLORER 700 is the all-time expert device for voice and broadband data communications from anywhere in the world. The terminal is the number one choice in durability and versatility being able to withstand severe geographical conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures.
The EXPLORER 700 is a multi-user terminal with outstanding specifications providing you and your colleagues with access to the highest bandwidth available on the BGAN network - up to 492 kbps.
EXPLORER® 700 gives you access to:
- Voice calls
- Video conferencing and streaming
- Corporate servers
- ...and much more
For beginners and specialists alike
Setting up your EXPLORER 700 is quick and easy. Just plug in a laptop or PDA, or use the Bluetooth or ISDN interfaces, point the antenna towards the BGAN satellite - and you are online.
EXPLORER 700 is based on the same core technology as EXPLORER 300 and 500. Making it easy for you to switch between these three models as they have identical interfaces.
All EXPLORER terminals take into account ease of use. They are highly customizable, they boast a plug and play capability, and give you simplicity, functionality and versatility - even if you are new to satellite communication.
- Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
- Full duplex, single or multi-user, up to 492 kbps
- Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
- Seamless global coverage
- Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax ports
- Integral DHCP/NAT wireless router
- ISDN compatibility
- Built-in web server allowing you to manage your phone book, messages and calls, and customize the terminal to your specific needs
- Solar panel direct interface
- Detachable lightweight antenna with integral transceiver stand and transceiver-to-antenna range in excess of 100m/328ft
- Compact portable unit, sturdy and reliable construction
- Humidity, dust, weather and temperature-resistant design
- Rapid deployment and takedown